Friday, July 18, 2008

Prologue..

It's like becoming a page..of an open book. Good that all open books do not necessiate their being read! When I was a child and had a diary to write, the enthusiasm never lasted since i knew there would be no readers. At the same time, never could be honest enough knowing there might be some accidental exceptions!! Now that an era had passed, I had reached a consensus with my innnumerable conflicting selves.....to tell myself what i haven't but had known...to think aloud...to incorporate another persona to my list!
It's eerie and provoking in unison to realise that you are in total seclusion and privacy....with only 'everybody' watching your whims and reading your mind...only as you allow the same. A masquerade indeed! Thrilling and enjoyable. A globalised self....glib..?
Bon voyage..............

1 comment:

Lyssabyss said...

looking forward to more turning of the pages of your open book....